Monday, October 3, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Pro

Samsung Galaxy Pro is here for review. This sleek Android Smartphone is powered by 800MHz with 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM. It has a 2.8" TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with Full QWERTY Keypad but lacks Multi-touch support.



 This Smartphone has a 3.15MP camera but lacks flash and front camera and records QVGA video @30fps. This Mobile has also Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0 support. Other features includes Digital Compass, GPS, but has no NFC support. It is powered by 1350 mAh Li-Ion battery.

What I like in Samsung Galaxy Pro..
Sleek and weighs less
Fast
↣ Bluetooth 3.0 support
Android OS

What I don't like in Samsung Galaxy Pro..
Battery optimization is not good. I gotta charge it twice a day.
Has only 3.15MP camera with no flash
The keys are small and hard to use


















P.S : I captured the above images in my Nokia X6 as I didn't have any Digital camera at that moment.Click on the images to see the full resolution.




0 comments:

Post a Comment