Friday, January 27, 2012

Epic Adventure with N9: Day #4 and #5

I was unable to post the Epic Adventure with N9 Day #4 as I was doing something Amazing for #NokiaChallenge and today this post will be a combined post for both Epic Adventure on Day #4 and Day #5.

Starting with Day #4, it was really an Amazing day. I got a chance to mess up with my hobby stuff and finally did something innovative and amazing.



















And this was made for Nokia Connects..



















I spend half of the day making this and later I went to nearby place by train. The day was amazing for my whole country because it was the Republic Day celebration in my country. I found none in the train and I was all alone in my train coach and I started playing NFS in the N9 and I got addicted to it. Then I started to record videos to check out the continuous autofocus feature and started to record video from the moving train and also captured some images.



















These pictures were taken from a moving train using N9 and still none of my friends are believing it. And here is the N9 test video which was too taken from the train.




You can even hear the clear sound of breeze in the above video. All credits go to N9 camera and its powerful microphone. Next I got addicted to the Dalton game in the N9. Its so addictive. You gotta kill, kill and kill the Zombiessssss.



















The Battery went to around 12% in 19hrs 29min after doing all the above stuff and I almost forgot to mention the Angry Birds too. There is no NFC mobiles here and so more levels to get unlocked.

I'm going to a National Park in my state and you can expect hundreds of wildlife pictures tomorrow. So, Come over again tomorrow to see the snaps. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment