Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Epic Adventure with N9: Day #3

Its Day #3 with the Nokia N9 and I was meant to be posting this yesterday. But situation was worse yesterday. So, I'm posting the Epic Adventure with N9 Day: #3 today. As I had mentioned in the earlier post, this post will be going through the Epic N9 camera feature. What's so special in this N9 camera is its 8MP Carl-Zeiss optics. Carl-Zeiss is one of the notable lens maker and it has been used in Nokia featured mobiles.


I must admit that N9 is a great camera smartphone with large  lens aperture and one of my favorite is its continuous AutoFocus feature. With this you can take some really awesome pictures like a professional.


You may be wondering what I'm trying to capture in the above picture. Actually I was capturing some snaps of Sun for #AmazingBackgrounds to be posted in Twitter for Nokia Connects. It wasn't good at beginning though. I then climbed up the roof and made it. Captured the Epic Sun with the Epic N9. Moreover, Once captured You can share the images to social networks and also share using Bluetooth or NFC.



This camera also features Camera Tracking and Geo tagging. The camera records 720pHD video @30fps. Another talk on N9 is its Crystal Clear Stereo sound recording. So I'll check out the Sound recording and also the Video camera in N9 tomorrow. Don't worry guys. I'll post individual videos of each of the features soon...



0 comments:

Post a Comment