Monday, January 23, 2012

Epic Adventure with N9: Day #2

The Day #2 with the Nokia N9 was amazing. I can say that the "Amazing Everyday" suits for N9 too. This Day 2 will be unforgettable for me because its my 18th birthday and N9 made the day. I went through the full user guide in the phone and I'm now ready to begin the Game ;-)



Downloaded few apps from Nokia Store. I got notification from Facebook each minute for B'day wishes on N9 and thanks Nokia Connects specially for the wishes and making it possible to celebrate this moment with N9.



I'm loving the swipe interface and its cool. I'm having a faster and better experience now. My X6 is really envy on N9 as I'm struck to it. Installed Angry Birds magic, city scene, Camera Pro, Molome, Dalton. The Battery is pretty good. The AMOLED display is too realistic as if the icons were actually placed over the touchscreen. We can have seamless multi-tasking with a swipe. You can feel it lacks Radio, but with Nokia Internet Radio, you can listen to all stations over the globe and not just confined within a region.

The Music experience with WH-902 was crystal clear and it even beats X-series. Another highlight of N9 is its 8MP camera. Tomorrow is going to be more Epic as I'll go through the Camera features completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment