Thursday, January 26, 2012

#NokiaChallenge Amazing Hobby

Nokia Connects is giving Nokia Purity In-Ear headset each week under #NokiaChallenge. Each week, they will give an amazing theme and the best entry will win a headset. So the theme for this week is "Amazing Hobbies".

Now, its my turn to enter the #NokiaChallenge. Speaking of Hobbies, everyone does something in their spare time. So Do I. I do a lot of things in my spare time. Among them, there is four of my favorite.

1. Photography
2. Blogging
3. Collecting Electronics stuff
4. RC games

Beginning on Photography, its what I do everytime I see something Beautiful. You'll never have to miss anything. I capture everything on my Nokia X6 which I have currently. Who said a Music Smartphone cannot take some awesome pictures? Below are some of the snaps taken with X6 and also with N9.





















You can view over my full photostream in Flickr. I don't want to keep you guys boring. Next is Blogging which is you are looking now ;).

The Next is my most favorite hobby. This may seem kind of weird but its my favorite. I collect electronic stuff even from a LED or capacitor to a Microprocessor or mobile phones. I just like collecting them. You may think whats the use of it, but it is the most useful thing. I even once experienced a worse situation and only then I started this hobby. I now over have hundreds of this stuff like resistors, LED, circuits, IC, RAM, Floppy drive, CD-ROM of my old PC and also many mobile phones. Below are some of the images of my collection.







I've made something innovative today with these stuff which you can find below:

And this is something I've made for Nokia Connects. The "E" in Connects is made of N93i, Nokia 6020 and Nokia 1208. 


And the last but not least is RC games. I have a RC Airplane and a RC car. I use them rarely as I'm not having enough time to spend with these after spending above stuff. Anyway, They too make my day. Its actually an aerobatic plane popularly called the YAK 54. Here's the picture of my RC stuff.


That's all about my favorite hobbies. In spite of the above, I also do some Computer graphics in my spare time. I hope Nokia connects remember this ;)


                 

Now I'm undertaking a short-film project named "2050" for awareness on Global Warming. I'll post on this soon. This is just a snap from the title of my short film. 


Although not possible, It would have been great if I had extra time to do some more stuff. That's all for this Amazing hobby post. Do let me know what you think of this in the comments section. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment