Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two days with E6

So I got the Nokia E6 smartphone from Nokia Connects (WomWorld/Nokia) for a trial period of two weeks. I am planning to do a video comparison with Samsung Galaxy Pro this weekend. Then I thought why not post how I spent the last two days with the E6.

The DHL guy rings the bell. I received the package and opened it. Its the E6...





Then I took the Galaxy Pro and placed the E6 beside and they looked magnificent.


Power-packed with the new Symbian Anna OS, the 8MP takes really awesome shots. And I love the HD video recording feature on this Business Smartphone.



After syncing the E6 with OVI suite, I opened my niece's picture in both the E6 and Galaxy Pro and examined how they looked in both of the devices.


Both the QWERTY keypads are awesome. Galaxy Pro has a classic bar shape whereas the E6 has a stylish curved shape that catches everyone's eyes onto the device. I would say E6 is the apt business smartphone.



I have been saving all the Nokia devices I've used to make a grand collection. So I placed the E6 my other devices and took a snap.It was gorgeous.


I am very curious to show the E6 to my College buddies. But damn, its my college rule not to bring over any mobiles :( Hold on guys. The video review is coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment