Saturday, October 8, 2011

Suggest me one....

I come across many a people asking me suggestion on what smartphone to buy and often see many people buying the wrong mobile without knowledge. So I thought why not publish a post on this topic in my Blog. We will discuss this based on type, OS, brands, features and price.

Messaging:


Q:  I text a lot everyday and want a smartphone for my need. Suggest me a one.

My Ans: So good to know you text a lot. On Android Basis if you want a messaging device you can go for HTC chacha or Samsung Galaxy Pro. Further if cost doesn't matter and you want some higher features you can choose HTC Chacha.

On the other hand if you love Symbian, You can for either E6 or E7. And between these if you want some more improved functionality and if you want QWERTY as well as a larger touch screen, E7 fits to you better. Both of these smartphones comes with latest Symbian version Anna.



Multimedia:

Q.: I want a great multimedia device. I take a lot of pictures, Surf the web always, hear a lot of musics and all other stuff. Which mobile is best for me?

My Ans: Great. You want something rather than usual to do real multimedia stuff. Speaking on photography, none can beat N8 which is the master in Photography featuring 12MP camera with Carl-Zeiss optics. This flagship smartphone comes with Symbian Anna and is to get Symbian Belle update soon.
On Android basis, Samsung Galaxy S II is doing good. It features a faster processor but lags N8 in camera. 
If you want something of less cost compared to Galaxy S II, You can go for Samsung Galaxy Ace.




 Gaming:

Q.: I am a game freak. I'm mostly involved in games and games. Suggest me a smartphone.

My Ans: Hello gamer. If you a fan of Playstation , then Sony Ericsoon Xperia Play suits you the best. Its the only Playstation Certified Smartphone and further it runs on Android 2.3 OS and also features a 5MP camera. This mobile also has a slide-out keypad with D-pad as of in Playstations.




Meanwhile, Nokia has also left its mark for the gamers with X7. Featuring Symbian Anna and 8MP camera,  this smartphone is what every gamer deserves. This stylish smartphone support of HD games and can be downloaded from Nokia store (formerly OVI store).
Budget Smartphone:

Q.: I want a smartphone with the latest features and OS. But money matters me a lot. In short  I need a cool smartphone under a budget of around Rs.10K

My Ans: So you are asking for a mobile with latest features under a moderate cost. There are a lot in the market and choosing the one matters. Nokia has also concerned on this and released C6-01 with 8MP camera and latest Symbian Anna. This costs around 14,000. 



Nokia has also announced the new smartphone Nokia 500 which has a low price and also features faster processor but has only 5MP camera. It is expected around 10,000.





On the other hand, if you want an Android powered device, Samsung gives the one for you. The Samsung Galaxy Pop is a budget Android Smartphone with 3.15MP camera and other latest features. But the common problem in this mobile users is that Battery optimization is not good.This costs around 8,500.



Hope you found your Smartphone from the above. Until then its Raghav from Smartphone Reviews. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment