Wednesday, October 19, 2011

E6 Photo Gallery

Its been a week since I had got the E6 from Nokia Connects.I had spent the last day taking pictures of E6 at all the angles I could. The Curved stylish design looks stunning. I'm posting all the E6 snaps I've taken so far.


I love the Nokia Bubbles. Its really cool. Unfortunately Beta lab has concluded the experimental beta trial.


I hope you remember the below pictures. I took them during the Unboxing of E6 which I have posted in the last before post.









The 8MP camera with dual LED flash  in a Business Smartphone is outstanding. You will never miss a scene. 






Symbian Anna is awesome. Its fast, and you will experience the best multi-tasking ever.




It is sleek and has a spectacular QWERTY keypad when compared with all other QWERTY candy bar smartphones.



















Lets move on to some other snaps. I took snaps of E6 with other smart phones like E72, 5800,Galaxy Pro,X6.







This one is my favorite snap.
Nokia Smartphone collection




The awaited E6 video comparison will be available in a couple of days. Hold on Guys. Click on the above pictures to see it in full resolution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment