Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend with Nokia

Weekend is so special for everyone. I'm no exception for that. Smartphone has become a very important aspect of day to day life. I was wondering why not publish a post how I spent the weekend with my Nokia.

"I see a Red door and I want to paint it black....." the alarm rings.."Shut up..Its sunday.." was my reply and snoozed it. Actually it was 8 am. I finally got up. I took my bath and had my breakfast. The important thing was checking my mails and Facebook.


I didn't like that Official App. I wanted to upload some pics too.So I tried out Nokia Facebook app.


I thought spending some time with my friend Vijay and Vijaya Ganesh. We assembled the RC airplane but didn't fly it. Then I texted my school mates. Swype was very useful.


Then I went to Railway to go to busiest place in Chennai - T.Nagar. Waited for some time. There comes my train.


Who will sit and go silently? I plugged in my WH-701 headset and played some rocking music.


I reached T.Nagar and checked in at Foursquare. I took some time for the GPS. Atlast I checked in.


Yipee...I saw my School mate there..I was very excited. I had a long speech and showed him my blog.


Getting out of T.Nagar is like getting out of hell.. Then took the bus and was very bored. Downloaded Doodle Jump from OVI store and played it for a long time.



I launched OVI maps and was looking into all the way I travelled today. It was really cool.



Then, I came back to home. I had a lot of assignments to do. My X6 was there watching me as I do the assignments.


I am very tired after completing all the work. Planned what to do for next weekend.


I had my favorite dinner. Again I listened to Eminem songs.


Time's up..Go for sleep. I told to myself. Nokia Bots then notified whether to activate alarm for the next day.  Thats cool.. Ok. Do whatever you want. 

Damn..The day went so fast. Awaiting for next weekend.








0 comments:

Post a Comment